· Prices, equipment availability and rental policies are subject to change without notice.
· SELF-GUIDED RENTALS availability: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm. Duration min 2 hours.
· Rentals are provided with paddles, life jackets and safety kits.
· All prices are subject to taxes (GST 5% & PST 7%).
· Reservations can be done by phone / e-mail or in the office.
· NON refundable deposit will be applied at the time of reservation as a part of the final payment $10.00 CAD + tax.
· You must be 18yrs old or older to rent.
· We strongly encourage renters to have insurance in one form or other that will cover any major losses that could occur during rental.
· Photo ID and/or Current Driver’s license is required at the time of pick-up.
· Individual named on the contract are required to submit credit card information.
· Individual named on the contract must be present at the time of pick-up or item(s) will not be released.
· Payment in full and deposit $300.00 CAD per watercraft for all rentals is due at the time of pick-up.
· There are NO refunds for illness, weather, early returns or non-usage.
· PINAWA MOTEL RENTALS reserves the right to refuse to any individual(s).
· All bookings may be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours (3 full days) prior to the pick-up date. If possible please let us know ASAP.
· LATE Cancellations When cancellations occur less than 72 hours prior to the pick-up date, one day’s rental charge will be applied for all cancelled items.
· NO SHOW No show situations become due in full.
Before leaving PINAWA MOTEL RENTALS, you are responsible for inspecting all equipment carefully and to bring any missing or damaged equipment to a staff member's attention. Make sure any discrepancies are noted on the rental agreement. Failure to note any discrepancies may result in a fee for damaged or missing equipment. If needed, please ask a staff member for assistance with inspection and/or instructions on how to properly set-up the equipment. It generally takes 10-15 minutes to check out watercraft. Please consider this as you make your reservation. Deviation from this time may result in delays as equipment may not yet be prepared.
Equipment must be returned on the time and date listed on your contract. Late returns may incur a late fee. You will be charged for equipment that is dirty, damaged, or missing, up to and including the cost to replace such equipment at the current equipment costs, regardless of the age of the equipment. Equipment left unattended at PINAWA MOTEL RENTALS will be charged a $25.00 CAD + taxes fee regardless of the reason unless arrangements are made beforehand with a staff member. Should the equipment be lost or stolen while left unattended, the renter will be responsible for all replacement costs at full retail prices.
Equipment Damage: Rental Fees do not cover any portion of damages to equipment. Any damaged equipment interfering with the rental or reservation of another will be charged the entire cost of the other rental in addition to all equipment repair and/or replacement costs.
Lost or abandoned equipment will be billed $50.00 CAD + tax per hour for recovery time.
All repair work (such as patching) will be billed $50.00CAD + tax per hour plus materials.
Bent paddles, folded (wrapped) canoes, and badly damaged watercraft will be charged for replacement.
Missing items will be charged at the time of discovery that that they are missing. Renters will be informed of the charge by email and given 7 days to the return the missing item and receive a refund.
It is solely the discretion of PINAWA MOTEL RENTALS to determine if damaged equipment will be repaired or replaced at the renter’s expense.
A cleaning fee will be charged at $10.00 CAD + tax per item if equipment is returned dirty.
Late fees are assessed at 1.5 times the applied rate + taxes for each hour / day the equipment is not returned - including holidays and closed dates. This is strictly enforced as it jeopardizes another person's trip. Any late equipment affecting another person's rental will be charged the entire cost of the other rental.